Quality Projects Associates Ref: 1876
SPGL is a dynamic and well established professional technical services group, operating in a range of market sectors including Bio-Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices & Diagnostics, Healthcare, Regulated Consumer Products, Chemicals & Mission Critical. We are a responsible, diverse and inclusive organisation, driven by our vision of ‘making quality a way of life’ and a strong desire to achieve more for our customers. We are proud to have a great team of highly skilled, smart professionals who help, care and support both our clients and each other.
- Quality Review of Validation Documentation, Change Records and procedures.
- Performance of Regulatory Impact assessments.
- Coordination of Regulatory Submissions and Responses.
- Support in Quality Management Systems (Validation, QRM, Change Management, Regulatory Systems…).
- Master degree in the relevant field.
- At least 1 year experience in the pharma industry (in validation, registration, quality) is a must.
- Dutch as native language.
- Must be able to commit to a year.
What SPGL can offer you
We are a people centric company where our staff are the heart and soul of our organisation. If you’re looking for a forward-thinking workplace and see yourself as a dynamic professional, come and join our team and you can expect:
- Competitive starting salary
- Excellent private healthcare
- Pension and life insurance
- A variety of challenging projects, with blue-chip customers
- International project assignments
- Continuous training and personal development
- Strong career pathway
- A mix of young and experienced professionals
- Multi-cultural and caring organisation
- An equal opportunity employer
- Regular team building events and social gatherings
For further information on this role please e-mail email@example.comApply