OUR GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAMME
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Do you have a real hunger to succeed? Do you possess the following qualities?
- Bags of passion and determination
- A strong sense of team spirit
- Ability to think outside the box
- A problem-solving mindset
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility and leadership
At SPGL we are always seeking to recruit highly motivated and enthusiastic graduates who are interested in building a career in the Bio-Pharmaceutical/Chemical industry.
The ideal candidate will be educated to a degree level or equivalent in either mechanical or chemical/process engineering or a science discipline. The ability to communicate in English and Dutch, French or German, both verbally and written, would be a distinct advantage.
WHAT DOES OUR GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAMME OFFER?
Successful applicants will undergo our Graduate Trainee Program, under the supervision of one of our Senior Managers/Consultants & Training Officer. All our graduates will undergo our Safety & Good Practice Certification programme, which is comprised of the following four core modules:
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- C&Q (Commissioning & Qualification)/Validation
- GDP (Good Document Practice)
In order to tailor your training to suit your initial project assignment, additional modules will be added to your training programme. Typical modules will include, but not be limited to the following:
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning)
- Critical Utilities (Purified Water, Water For Injection, Clean Steam, etc.)
- Equipment (Bioreactors, Formulation, Filling, Packaging, etc.)
- Quality Systems (Change Control, CAPA, Deviation, etc.)
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be treated with respect, fairness and courtesy. The benefits you can expect are:
- Competitive starting salary
- Private Healthcare
- Pension and life insurance
- Continuous training and personal development
- Strong career pathway
- International project assignments
- A mix of young and experienced professionals
- Modern offices
- Multi-cultural and caring organisation
- An equal opportunity employer
Join our team and begin your journey of learning, challenge and fun!
Over 97% of our team have gained university level degrees.