Audit & Compliance Scientist – Ref:1819
SPGL is a dynamic and well established professional technical services group, operating in a range of market sectors including Bio-Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices & Diagnostics, Healthcare, Regulated Consumer Products, Chemicals & Mission Critical. We are a responsible, diverse and inclusive organisation, driven by our vision of ‘making quality a way of life’ and a strong desire to achieve more for our customers. We are proud to have a great team of highly skilled, smart professionals who help, care and support both our clients and each other.
- Act as a liaison between the registration department, R&D and the plant.
- Monitor the compliance status of products made on site by evaluating registration dossiers.
- Evaluating changes to controlled manufacturing and QA systems.
- Manage trending stability data (and other data)
- Implementing new GMP & industry regulations and regulatory requirements.
- Be responsible for implementing the registered information of products in the factory.
- Be responsible for setting up the systems considering the requirements of R&D and legislation.
- Scientific Degree or Master’s and/or PhD.
- Working Experience in a Laboratory in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing.
- Able to work accurately, critical thinking, problem-solving thinking, creatively looking for solutions within our field, team player.
- QA as well as R&D Experience
- We are looking for someone who can stay in our team long term
What SPGL can offer you
We are a people centric company where our staff are the heart and soul of our organisation. If you’re looking for a forward-thinking workplace and see yourself as a dynamic professional, come and join our team and you can expect:
- Competitive starting salary
- Excellent private healthcare
- Pension and life insurance
- A variety of challenging projects, with blue-chip customers
- International project assignments
- Continuous training and personal development
- Strong career pathway
- A mix of young and experienced professionals
- Multi-cultural and caring organisation
- An equal opportunity employer
- Regular team building events and social gatherings
For further information on this role please e-mail email@example.comApply