Project Engineer Clean Utilities Ref:1805
SPGL is a dynamic and well established professional technical services group, operating in a range of market sectors including Bio-Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices & Diagnostics, Healthcare, Regulated Consumer Products, Chemicals & Mission Critical. We are a responsible, diverse and inclusive organisation, driven by our vision of ‘making quality a way of life’ and a strong desire to achieve more for our customers. We are proud to have a great team of highly skilled, smart professionals who help, care and support both our clients and each other.
- As a Clean Utilities Project Engineer, you are responsible for the conceptual, basic and detailed engineering for clean Utilities projects within the pharmaceutical industry.
- You will provide a clear scope description and a design in accordance with the standard and coordinated with internal customers.
- You are responsible for the purchase, start-up and verification of the installations.
- You coordinate and supervise the installation of the equipment and the piping, and you perform the verification / validation tests and you take care of the documentation.
- Safety and quality are key in the execution of the projects.
- As a Project Engineer you are responsible for the detailed planning of the specific utility part, and you ensure that it is aligned with the global project planning or operational planning.
- You will be part of the Utilities technology team and the relevant project teams.
- Degree in Engineering or Scientific direction with at least 3 years of experience or equivalent through experience
- Clean Utilities, Piping, and Mechanical Equipment Experience, in Design, Engineering through to Installation, Construction, Commissioning & Start Up
- Start-up and verification Experience
- Verification / Validation tests
- Installation Experience
- Documentation Experience
- You can multitask and prioritize
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus
What SPGL can offer you
We are a people centric company where our staff are the heart and soul of our organisation. If you’re looking for a forward-thinking workplace and see yourself as a dynamic professional, come and join our team and you can expect:
- Competitive starting salary
- Excellent private healthcare
- Pension and life insurance
- A variety of challenging projects, with blue-chip customers
- International project assignments
- Continuous training and personal development
- Strong career pathway
- A mix of young and experienced professionals
- Multi-cultural and caring organisation
- An equal opportunity employer
- Regular team building events and social gatherings
For further information on this role please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.orgApply