Project Engineer IPT – In Process Test (Manufacturing) – Ref:1825
SPGL is a dynamic and well established professional technical services group, operating in a range of market sectors including Bio-Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices & Diagnostics, Healthcare, Regulated Consumer Products, Chemicals & Mission Critical. We are a responsible, diverse and inclusive organisation, driven by our vision of ‘making quality a way of life’ and a strong desire to achieve more for our customers. We are proud to have a great team of highly skilled, smart professionals who help, care and support both our clients and each other.
- As The Applications Project Engineer you are responsible for ‘In Process Test’ applications.
- You maintain and support these applications.
- You meet with stakeholders to gather the requirements.
- Assist with the technical design.
- Follow-up development, perform code review and guard the scope.
- Write the necessary documentation for and plan the validation.
- Implementation of the software and when needed the related hardware.
- You support the applications and assist when issues or necessary changes arise.
- As such we are looking for an all-round project engineer with the ability to understand but not develop code.
- Maintain the system lifecycle by implementing changes and continuous improvement actions.
- Either independently or together with the end users, commission the system with coverage during start-up.
- Provide second line support during regular operations.
- Establish and maintain project goals, scope, and planning.
- Provide and follow-up the necessary documentation of the project and its components.
- Follow-up suppliers and contractors.
- Check quality and/or perform Code Review of completed work.
- Determine testing scenarios and compose the qualification protocols.
- Master or Bachelor
- Experience in an industrial (automation) environment
- Experience in software development
- Knowledge of programming languages (.Net essential) and SQL
- Basic knowledge of industrial computer hardware, software and networks.
- Strong analytical skills, methodically set, innovative thinker
- Basic Project management skills
- Experience in executing and follow up of automation projects and/or software projects
- Experience with problem solving / troubleshooting and data analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical environment
- Experience in cloud-based application development
- Experience with Industry 4.0 and IOT platforms
- Experience in working with external parties on process automation projects
What SPGL can offer you
We are a people centric company where our staff are the heart and soul of our organisation. If you’re looking for a forward-thinking workplace and see yourself as a dynamic professional, come and join our team and you can expect:
- Competitive starting salary
- Excellent private healthcare
- Pension and life insurance
- A variety of challenging projects, with blue-chip customers
- International project assignments
- Continuous training and personal development
- Strong career pathway
- A mix of young and experienced professionals
- Multi-cultural and caring organisation
- An equal opportunity employer
- Regular team building events and social gatherings
For further information on this role please e-mail email@example.comApply