Project Lead Utilities (Cooling Plant) Ref:1811
SPGL is a dynamic and well established professional technical services group, operating in a range of market sectors including Bio-Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices & Diagnostics, Healthcare, Regulated Consumer Products, Chemicals & Mission Critical. We are a responsible, diverse and inclusive organisation, driven by our vision of ‘making quality a way of life’ and a strong desire to achieve more for our customers. We are proud to have a great team of highly skilled, smart professionals who help, care and support both our clients and each other.
You will be working in the conceptual phase of the project, supervising the installation on a new cooling plant. Working with internal engineers & external engineering bureaus, each of which focuses on the different aspects of the project: building, HVAC, Utilities. Process knowledge is important, but in addition, project experience is needed that should allow him/her to make the necessary decisions quickly, and to escalate in the appropriate way where necessary.
As Project Lead you will organise, coordinate and manage investment project for the design, construction, installation and validation of the new Cooling plant (+/- 15 MMeuro): building, chillers, cooling towers, H2O distribution system. In this position you’ll monitor and manage the project target content, timing and budget to achieve the defined project results. You’ll also organize the project team and ensure that it operates as one team.
- Coordinate stakeholder management.
- Focus on a specific project and lead the project team to achieve the project deliverables
- You will define project roles in relation to timeline, workload and required knowledge/skills
- You’ll discuss and agree with the lead engineers and department managers about the work tools / employees (resources) that work on the project
- You’ll support the project team and ensure stability in project implementation
- You’ll lead the team through the different phases (detailed design together with implementation, inspection, transfer)
- You will control the decision-making process
- You will guarantee good PM practices and tools (planning, budget control, bottlenecks, decisions, reporting, stakeholder management, …)
- You will ensure clear communication with all parties involved: internal and external customers and stakeholders, e.g. the production departments involved
- You’ll give feedback to the program manager: implementation status and workload of project resources/employees (resources)
- You’ll give feedback to the program manager and coordination teams about the project management process and the progress and results of the project
- You’ll ensure the delivery of the project to the customer and the financial closure of the project
- Engineering or Technical Degree
- Project management experience required (minimum 5 years) in a process department.
- Knowledge of cooling techniques (Chillers, cooling tower), hydraulics and automation.
- Experience with project-oriented administration/cost control/management
- Strong technical, management and organizational skills
- Good leadership skills
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Knowledge/experience with utilities in the pharmaceutical sector
- Dutch & English Language Skills
What SPGL can offer you
We are a people centric company where our staff are the heart and soul of our organisation. If you’re looking for a forward-thinking workplace and see yourself as a dynamic professional, come and join our team and you can expect:
- Competitive starting salary
- Excellent private healthcare
- Pension and life insurance
- A variety of challenging projects, with blue-chip customers
- International project assignments
- Continuous training and personal development
- Strong career pathway
- A mix of young and experienced professionals
- Multi-cultural and caring organisation
- An equal opportunity employer
- Regular team building events and social gatherings
For further information on this role please e-mail email@example.comApply